Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 09:48 - Mar 14 with 2521 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LJsvcl1XXTbbYaBU4OPDYt4ODUwoBS3qlxENvs6YPa8/
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 9:51]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 09:53 - Mar 14 with 2423 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheers Rommers. Looks like you need to change viewing access to anyone with the link.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 10:02 - Mar 14 with 2357 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 09:53 - Mar 14 by J2BLUE

Cheers Rommers. Looks like you need to change viewing access to anyone with the link.

Cheers J2 - should work now mate

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 10:05 - Mar 14 with 2339 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 10:02 - Mar 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Cheers J2 - should work now mate

Cheers. Good luck for the festival!

Dazn Bet offering 6.0 on Constitution Hill, max stake £1 but profit is profit!

Edit: Bet 365 and William Hill offering evens.

I'm so restricted now that max allowed stake across all three of these boosts is 10p
[Post edited 14 Mar 2023 10:07]

Truly impaired.

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 10:10 - Mar 14 with 2326 views05Jchamb

Thanks Rommy. Good luck and enjoy the week.
Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 11:13 - Mar 14 with 2174 viewsBiGDonnie

Top man, backed them all. Will owe ya a beer.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 15:47 - Mar 14 with 1724 viewscatch74

Blimey - Constitution Hill, everything you said. What a horse.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 16:41 - Mar 14 with 1615 viewsRadlett_blue

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 15:47 - Mar 14 by catch74

Blimey - Constitution Hill, everything you said. What a horse.

Won like a 4-11 shot should but if you'd backed it you'd have had your heart in your mouth as it stood off at the last hurdle. Most of the opposition may not have been great or scared off, but it would have taken an exceptional horse to make a race of it. Hope Rommy was on ante post at decent odds or else he's chewing grass today.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 19:37 - Mar 14 with 1407 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 16:41 - Mar 14 by Radlett_blue

Won like a 4-11 shot should but if you'd backed it you'd have had your heart in your mouth as it stood off at the last hurdle. Most of the opposition may not have been great or scared off, but it would have taken an exceptional horse to make a race of it. Hope Rommy was on ante post at decent odds or else he's chewing grass today.

Someone placed an £11K cash bet in the ring. Just saying Rommy .....

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Login to get fewer ads

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 20:37 - Mar 14 with 1295 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 16:41 - Mar 14 by Radlett_blue

Had the 1600/1 tricast in the boodles and my £750 bet on Gaillard Du Mesnil went in straight after. As good an hour as I’ve had on track in ages. Nearly got my £3500 stake for the week back already.

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 20:39 - Mar 14 with 1270 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 20:37 - Mar 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Had the 1600/1 tricast in the boodles and my £750 bet on Gaillard Du Mesnil went in straight after. As good an hour as I’ve had on track in ages. Nearly got my £3500 stake for the week back already.

Bloody hell, nice one!

Truly impaired.

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 11:01 - Mar 15 with 806 viewsRadlett_blue

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 20:37 - Mar 14 by The_Romford_Blue

You clearly know the game really well, but do you make a profit from betting on racing in a typical year? And do you stick to racing, or bet on other stuff?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 11:21 - Mar 15 with 780 viewsjacko77

Cheltenham Festival - Day 1 Preview 🐎 on 11:01 - Mar 15 by Radlett_blue

You clearly know the game really well, but do you make a profit from betting on racing in a typical year? And do you stick to racing, or bet on other stuff?

Your joking right? My grandma could tip a 1/3 and 11/10 shot!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024